I’m just a girl who is tired of the everyday mundane 9-5 stereotypical job.
I am not your typical blogger.
I started this blog for a two reasons:
1. I really wanted to expand my creativity and devote each day to living to the fullest and pursuing adventure in all things. I really believe that God created us with a heart for adventure. Mountains were meant to be climbed, oceans meant to be crossed to countries ready to be explored, and life was meant to be lived!
2. I’m writing this blog to share my thoughts, ideas, experiences, and beliefs with others. My main purpose in life is to glorify God in all that I do. I hope that the words that I have to say will encourage others to do the same.
I named this blog In Bold Colors because I think it is important to remember to live life to the fullest. And to me, that means to live boldly, brightly, and beautifully in all things. This blog is to share how I do that in my day to day, my relationships, and in all my adventures.
So to start off, here are a few things about me:
1. If you couldn’t tell from before, I am a Christian. I love the Lord and want to follow Him all my days.
2. I am a newlywed. My husband and I got married last October and I am loving every second of married life!
3. I have a calico cat named Callie who is a terror sometimes, but I love her with all my heart, and puppy named Copper. She is a lab mix and is so full of life its exhausting sometimes. But we love her dearly.
4. I have an obsession with food. I love eating it, I love cooking it, I think about it all the time, and I will probably write about it a lot. You have been warned.
5. I come from a really big family, and although we argue all the time, we would die for each other.
6. I love to read and someday I want to have a library like the one in Beauty and the Beast.
7. My dream is to be able to travel the world. I would love to visit every continent. So far I’ve only been on one.
8. I’m a southern girl from Tennessee, but I don’t have much of a southern accent.
9. I absolutely love the beach and wish that mermaids were real so that I could become one. Seriously, I’m so obsessed with them it’s embarrassing.
10. I hate pecans and avocados. And now that the world know this, maybe someone in my family will remember for once.
Those are just a few facts about me, but I know the more I blog the more you will learn. And that is exciting and scary at the same time! I hope you stick around!